Ignite presentation learner response'
1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories.
The feedback from my presentation was that I used bullet points and images on each slide and had good use of TikTok media language. My TikTok concept was clear and included relatable real-life scenarios. I also used Blumler and Katz theory and had an idea of my audience. I was told to consider the audience more and explain how the audience connects with the artist. I also need to add more media terminology and more detail about mise-en-scène and the branding of the drink. My information should be less generic, and I should link the products together through synergy and cross-media promotion. I also need to make my goal and summary more specific, add video links to the blog, use the 200 words of my Statement of Intent carefully and include more about the industry context.
My ratings were 2/5, 3/5, 2/5, 2/5, 3/5 and 2/5. My total was 14/30.
2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.
WWW: My concept was clear and I used bullet points and images in my presentation. I used TikTok media language and included relatable real-life scenarios. I also used Blumler and Katz theory and had an idea of my target audience.
EBI: I need to think more about my audience and explain how they connect with the artist. I need to use more media terminology and add more detail about mise-en-scène. I also need to explain the branding of the drink in more detail. My information should be less generic, and I need to show more synergy and cross-media promotion. I also need to make my goal and summary more specific and include video links on my blog.
3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others
My presentation will help me develop my coursework because I now know what I need to improve before production. I need to update my Statement of Intent and write 500 words .. My concept is clear, but I need to add more detail about the audience, mise-en-scène, branding and synergy. I also need to think about the industry context and use more media terminology.
Comments
Post a Comment